Thursday 11 June 2015

of louvered doors and shoes

Assalamualaikum

Semalam tiba-tiba ada angin mengemas datang. Angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa only, so the hasil also sepoi-sepoi bahasa.

I so happen to have a shoe closet not because I have big house but because we have structural 'tiang's that were too costly to remove (during renovation way back in 2012) and to reinforce back the structure called for more and more costs. So we converted the otherwise void areas into closets. One is for shoes and the other for my small-scale gardening tools and segala peralatan dan bahan kimia untuk mencuci rumah.

And I am glad we have louvered doors for those two! Here's what I did to the shoe-closet door.. tadaaaaa!!!
 


Kasut digantung ikut ketinggian ownernya. Kakak atas sekali (she stands as tall as me now!). Then Iman. And of course for now, Adam bawah sekali.

For kaki IG, silalah tengok hashtag berkaitan home organisation and the likes. Macam-macam ideas you can get. Gantung kasut kat pintu ni pon my kids yang jumpa while they were browsing youtube. Of course they way that I do is wayyyy more a lot lot more sempoi. No nailing what so ever. I bought the hangers for less than RM5.00 each at AEON Big and a pack of S hooks for RM2.00 at Mr DIY.

You like it? I do.

I can get more shoes now. Definitely!


No comments:

Post a Comment