Wednesday 5 December 2012

artsy Adam

I have a bad bad bad handwriting. When I was doing my degree, I got a special note from my lecturer - sila baiki tulisan. Things you often see in your children's school book *lol*.

What can I say.
And I can't draw too. Imagine my frustration when I can't translate ideas into drawing and Tebby goes..
'what's that?' 
'well, urghh.. tak nampak macam tu pun?' 
'ugrhh.. I don't get you'.

Iman gets my gene. He draws the least among my three children. His 'orang' is all boxy. Albeit that, he's very imaginative - from drawing a rat trap to digging gold in mines to defending earth from aliens. I let that go wild and he got excited with all kind of scenes. Until he's hooked to iPad :P Drawing takes a back seat now. I'll try to upload his drawings when I finally un-boxed all things-imagine. InsyaAllah in weeks to come we'll move back to our house *kenot wait*.

Everyone who knows me personally knows how good Kakak is at drawing. And now Adam is jumping on-board as well. Thanks to the father's gene :D They sometimes have small discussion over dinner on drawing method and all. Then I slowly pick my dinner plate and do the dishes and no one notices that I am gone from the table :P

Here, sharing some of Adam's.

Ummi, ni roket tau! Bawah ni banyak asap sebab dah terbang!
Okay. Pandai Adik.
Ni pulak kapalterbang tau Ummi.
Err...
Tengok dari atas tau Ummi:)

Ni roket jugak Ummi. Dah terbang, ada asap. Ummi, yang ni ada Malaysia
(Malaysia = bendera)

Yang ni orang bulan
Well, he must have meant astronaut hihi

Yang ni orang lawan tau Ummi. Adam dah kaler. Cantik tak Ummi?
Cantik.
Dia pegang apa tu Dik?
Ohh.. satu pedang, satu tali

Ni kapalterbang lagi Ummi. Ada kepak dua.
I must admit this one is a weird looking aeroplane hihi.. but then, layannn..

Ni bulan Ummi. Satu hitam, satu putih.
Err...
Adam in his version of boxing gloves and helmet!
It's worth all the nappy change, sore nipples, hair-pulling panda eyes experience seeing them developing their own personalities. Albeit carrying the same genes they have different personalities. Bergaduh tapi tak boleh tak ada each other. Berebut barang tapi bila sorang tak ada yang lain mecari serata ceruk rumah! 


3 comments:

  1. owwhh...

    saya pon simpan semua lukisan/conteng2 anak2..kiyut bila tgk how they develop the drawing..dulu masa kecik, org adalah semuanya bulat2..tgn tak cukup..tp la nih kalo lukis, ala2 princess jer mata..pandai plak depa reka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oren! ~ long time no see? sihat? budak-budak ni very observant. they can draw those princess eyes? pandai :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak ti: yalah..ada jer sini..bebudak ok..membuas seperti biasa :P

    ReplyDelete