Thursday 27 November 2014

i'm home!

I'm home! I am on non-maternity-related two-months leave. I am a special mom with a special child that needs to make that special sacrifice (from time to time). Sacrifice, isn't really the best word to describe tho, coz I am enjoying myself doing this. It's been two weeks and Iman already begs me to go back to work haha.
 
Being a stay at home mom, albeit temporary, is not easy. Hats off to those SAHM. There's always things to do. Kids always need something to eat. The boys always have something to fight over. Probably coz I haven't really get the grasp of it, yet.

I have been working since I was 23. That amounts to 17 years until now. Okay, 16 coz I took a year-off in 2010/2011. Though this is a second time I am doing this, it sometimes still feels weird not having to brace the morning traffic or rushing for the best-est ayam goreng during lunch time.

I am taking some simple translation jobs now. You know, to satisfy my ever-burning desire of buying things I want (but not necessarily need). Example, wanting the new body scrub when I still have one tub-full in the shower. 

I may leave the workforce altogether. And I may not. I don't know. I know what my priorities are but I can't (and don't) always get what I want. I believe Allah has the best of plan for me (and us all). He gives me what I need, InsyaAllah.
 
 
 
 

4 comments: