Wednesday 18 February 2015

back to work, back to school

Is there still anyone out there reading this space?

Lots happened between now and the last time I wrote, or my last entry in 2014. Major highlights - went to school re-union (woohoo!) traded my ViVa for a better car, Iman turned 10 in November 2014 and, my kampong back in Temerloh badly hit by flood and, Adam started his Tahun 1 andddd, last but not least, I am back working.

The second week that I came back working, we had a kick-off of 2015, with the theme Back to School. Dinner followed after a long day of business presentations, with the same theme. I am not into these kind of thematic thingy but, as someone who reports to someone else that reports to someone of higher position (that's how lowly I am in such a big company), just went with the flow la kan. Got back home at almost 11p.m. and the next day, flat! I am really that old! 
 

Pullman Bangsar. Ramai orang cilok pensel gemok tu coz too cute. Lunch sedap. But food dinner I think so-so.
 


SMK Sri GBC it was! (the actual name of division is - Group Brand and Communication, shortly known as GBC) Complete with tshirt koko, school badge and nametag. We also had a school song!

Further to this, there will be a teambuilding sometime end March nanti. Planned location is Tanah Aina Farrah Soraya. Went there last Tuesday. To sum the place up - tranquillity! Major drawback - almost none Celcom signal, let alone internet connection!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment