Friday 28 September 2012

little dinner @Bangi Kopitiam

Adam was a little unwell Friday last week. Been coughing with little fever. Neb sesssion scheduled twice daily for 3 days. Morning and night. 

We normally have some family-time dinner outside every Friday. So before neb session, it was makan-makan session. I was craving for nasi arab and tried to persuade everyone to go to Barada, Iman protested. Eventhough his meal selection has expanded considerably, nasi arab is not (yet) included. So we ended up eating at Bangi Kopitiam, opposite Barada, just across an alley.


My latest favorite drink - limau suam!  Not too hot, and most importantly not cold. As long as no bitterness, I'm okay. In another glass, Tebby ordered soursop juice, if I'm not mistaken.

 

Barada - seen from Bangi Kopitiam *look with longing feeling*


This was my dinner. Chicken curry with quite a commendable portion of a chicken drumstick! Eaten with steamed thick bread. Bolehlah. I was still hungry after dinner btw :P

Iman attacking his egg-on-toast. No matter what drink he ordered, he always finished with plain water. And he doesn't drink carbonated ones. Good boy Iman.



Kakak and Tebby ordered the same thing. Some kind of megi looking noodles with fancy name written in the menu.

Alhamdulillah everyone came home filled and fulfilled. Except for me since that portion was too small for my gastronomic desire :D


Have a great weekend ahead peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment