Monday 1 October 2012

fever!

The heat is on!
Exam fever that is !

Ummi dah start kelas intensive home tuition :D So far we're doing good. Err..  Iman already requested Tebby to replace me as their coach :P Iman needs to sit for this exam to ascertain which class he will be in next year. The rest of the year, no exams. Just tests, course-works, homework-based assignments etc. Problem with Iman is, unlike Kakak, his attention distracts easily. He needs more breaks in between. And barely after 15 minutes he started goofing around. Much to my irritation. Especially when I checked, he has more wrongs than rights

Tu la, main-main lagi, kan dah banyak salah. Buat correction!

I saw him head-down, I thought he gigih mengira (it was Math that time). When I stood close to him to check the progress, I saw his book dripping wet. Ha.. kuasa air mata! He was calculating while sobbing :P Dah maknya berdiri dekat-dekat tu, terus melalak sambil peluk maknya dengan gaya penuh keinsafan (sempat blame Kakak dia, he said Kakak provoked him to goof around)

image - google images

As for my girl, boy how time really flies! Seems like yesterday that I gave birth to a baby girl with hair so thick and today (and for the next 3 more days), she sits for her first big exam, UPKK (Ujian Penilaian Kelas KAFA). Earlier today we picked her up from school, hantar to taska to change and then brought her for lunch before sending her off for the exam. I strike a deal with my boss to take an hour extra of lunch time just to ensure Kakak sempat pegi exam (her usual transportation fetches her at 2.15pm, exam starts at 2.00pm) Over lunch, I was lecturing her to start with bismillah, baca doa and whatnots, don't panic and eventually, just tembak kalau dah sampai last minute pun tak boleh jawab. She looked at me and asked 'Do you know what species of cats that don't have fur?' Adoilah...But I know, one is Spinx, right?

Anyway, she'll be sitting for exams 2 weeks straight (with few days between UPKK and final exam sekolah kebangsaan). Her sekolah kebangsaan's result is yoyo-ing. But I have warned her to be more serious and to put more effort next year. Err... I was not sure to whom the message was conveyed most. She or me hihi.



image - google images

Next year Kakak will sit for UPSR. I need to buy this book I guess ha ha. And when Kakak sits for her PMR in 2016 (if that exam still exists), Iman sits for his UPSR (if the exam still exists) in the same year. 2016 - more de-stress books for me hihi.. Yang, I'll buy the books myself, you pwetty please belanja me pegi spa okeh.


2 comments:

  1. CT ~ a mother will do what she has to do :D siap sedialah anak-anak ya hihi

    ReplyDelete