Monday 19 May 2014

of keeping promises

Spent the weekends keeping promises!
 
Siap pinky-promise kait jari okeh. Even the boys pun made me pinky-promise them. Fink pun fink la kan, asal tercapai hajat di hati.
 
I promised Kakak, Iman and Adam to belanja them with my bonus payout. Kakak opted for books which came to me as no suprise at all since she loves books so much. And I am glad that she has upgraded he reading materials. She picked two books, one of which entittled The Book Thief. Tengok kulit depan pun Ummi dah menggigil nakk oi.

Like her. She 'steals' book from the bookcases at home and secretly reading them when I thought she was fast asleep. I am quite strict with my children's bedtime and imagine my suprise when I go to check them up in their bedroom, she was sitting upright, reading!


The boys got themselves a box of lego each. Adam picked one under Galaxy Squad series and Iman picked one under Lego City series. Each box came with about 5-6 packs in it and they spent good hours assembling those little bricks!


 

On top of that, the boys also got me to pay for their books as well. Some animal series under Gempak Starz publication. Boy, they are hooked! You see, they have ample free time now coz I only let them play with gadgets on weekends. They picked up new hobby and I am glad it's reading! I don't think I'll mind the growing stacks of books at all. Afterall, they say.. children can never have too many books.

And Tebby, he went beserk buying comics and he came out from Kinokuniya  with two bags of those. And a big smile.

You see, boys they never grow up no matter what age they are.



Anyway.

I bought myself Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea. Other kind and smell of perfume may come and go but Green Tea is a must at all time. It has a nostalgic value to it coz I started using it when we first got married almost 14 years ago.

Time well spent with the children I must say.


2 comments:

  1. Lego tu..terliur kami anak beranak melihatnya..kedua2 anak teruna saya dah request set ni..
    Hat lego model lori depa da boring main..haih...

    Akceli kami anak beranak memang ralit bila ngadap lego ni..seronok bila dpt siapkan pasang.


    Salam kenal,
    Che'Pah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Che'Pah. Lego tu depa berdua je yang buat unless ada technical difficulties baru makpak mai tolong hehe.

      Delete