Wednesday 7 May 2014

of new taste and new blooms

I seem to have lost things to ramble about these days.

Day in day out, my life is of predictable routines. Bored? How can one be when there's so many things to do, albeit predictable and routines?


Anyway, I have a huge change from my normal self - the liking towards salmon! The buttery, melting feeling.. oolala! There were two things I used not to eat - one is salmon, the other is honeydew. One down, one more to go.


And my fondness and liking towards cooking and baking and roasting - is blooming like never before. Tebby often remarks Ummi dah pandai masak sekarang, which clearly explains how I was doing in kitchen department. And sometimes he chips in berjasa Abah belikan Ummi mixer tu.
I got a kitchen mixer for my birthday last year. Actually, I gave super strong hints of what I wanted as a birthday present. A hint that said yang, boleh you belikan I mixer for my birthday? I am glad I was that blunt. And I am loving it to bits he he.

Yup thanks for the mixer. And I think an Empress Red food processer would look nice seated beside the mixer *hint*.


I made Stuffed Tofu (fried version) and Meatloaf some days ago for dinner. Kids were super excited. I was super anxious. You see, Meatloaf is Tebby's territory. Likewise nasi ayam, tomyam and few more. He leaves nasi lemak, sambal, nasi daging well under moi. I was glad it turned out well and my kids liked it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment