Tuesday 21 May 2013

for the noble teachers out there - many thanks!

This happened last week :P
I am good at procrastinating.


credit to source
Did you know I almost take up teaching as career? Biasalah lepas SPM, sedang mencari identity :D I got an offer to do TESL, a joint venture between IB (Institute Bahasa) with an institution in New Zealand. A day before the date I was supposed to register, I changed my mind. My mother was annoyed. To her teaching is the most suitable career a woman can ever have :D But my father was more receptive. So I went to do matriculation at UUM. Ting tong ting tong... I ended up at T* instead of a school.

But that was way back in 1992.. some 21 years ago. Wow, has it been that long?


I bought chocolate for the kids to be given to teachers as token of appreciation. Spent the night helping them out doing simple card (more like the boys just pasted some stickers!)



Adam and his pick of stickers - teeth!
Later that day he happily announced he had given Cikgu Ain, Cikgu Nurul and 2 more teachers the chocolate.

Iman came back complaining he hadn't enough. He did not manage to locate one of his teachers so he just gave one of the packs to other teacher he'd came across at school. In the end, dah nak balik baru dia terserempak dengan cikgu yang dia cari tu :D

Kakak said they had a blast at school. Teachers did some performance on stage (sian Cikgu, Teacher's Day diorang yang kena tunjuk bakat :D .. Thanks Cikgu!)

Special Thanks to all teachers while I was in Sekolah Kebangsaan Lipat Kajang, Sekolah Tun Fatimah and Universiti Utara Malaysia doing my formal education. And for teachers of my children at Atfal Excel Kindy, Genius Aulad, SK BTHO 2, Sekolah Rendah Agama Al-Waani.
 
Many thanks to teachers at Persatuan Dyslexia Malaysia Ampang Hilir.

I know I might've missed so many but here's to all teachers - formal education or informal - a big THANK YOU!

Moga Allah memberikan ganjaran yang setimpal dengan jasa baik kalian mendidik kami semua.



No comments:

Post a Comment