Thursday 9 May 2013

let's vote!

Post PRU13, Iman has his own campaign.

He's been campaigning. He stresses out the necessity of Tebby getting a new car for me. A bigger and better one :D

But before I dwell further, here's what actually happened during our journey to and fro Tgg.

The boys, they fought over iPad. Screaming, wailing, pushing, pulling. Crying. When it was already too much, I confiscated that thing and they would not get it unless they behaved.

I thought they would. They did not.

They pushed. They pulled. They laughed out loud. They clowned about. They sat down. They stood up. They laughed out loud. They ate. They spilled the food. They laughed out loud. *sigh*

But much better than wailing and crying, right?

Halfway - I warned them to behave (again). If not, next balik kampung journey to Tgg, we'll be traveling back in my car. Which is a Viva :D

Did they behave? Nope. The rest of us had to endure them having fun at the back seat.

I guess somehow it finally dawned to Iman it would not be a comfortable thing to be traveling back to Tgg in a Viva. Hence his little campaign.

For any reason at all Iman, you already won my vote :P



No comments:

Post a Comment