Wednesday 22 May 2013

self-soother

Things been a little tense lately.

Tebby got me a new mobile phone (thanks Yang!) and after subscribing to additional services, it went kaput. I couldn't call out and people couldn't call me in. I told my friends, it's like giving birth. And soon afterwards your baby got admitted to nicu. You want so much to cuddle and hold but all you could do is, stare.

Of course a baby is not comparable to a phone in whatever sense. It's an analogy k. 

After 13 days (of 5 frustrating calls to careline, 1 web-complaint, 2 emails, 2 visits to Blue Cube, 2 SIM card change), they finally detected what was wrong with it. I knew it all along. When they upgraded me to their data plan (yup, baru nak subscribe), they accidentally 'closed' my voice service. I told my doubt each time via careline and Blue Cube. None of them admitted.

Finally yesterday (after bombarding the careline requesting for feedback and refusing for yet another 'escalation' anddddd 10 minutes of waiting on the line listening to Judika and whatnots), they admitted my doubt.

How could such a simple thing be missed during trouble-shooting?

And when I visited Blue Cube again yesterday, semua muka seposen. Tak reti nak mintak maaf, let alone admitting their fault.

And things are not going well either in the office. It is not as I'd hoped it'd be.




Last Friday we went to Midvalley during lunch time. I told my friends I want new shoes. The good souls layan me knowing my frustration over things above (thanks friends!).. after 3 kedai kasut, I couldn't decided between 2 shoes.

I ended up buying a lipstick instead!

That's how bad it was.

Today my phone is up and running and functioning as it should be. I made a call to Tebby. Then I called myself up just to hear the phone ringing for the first time. It was like hearing your baby's first cry (analogy, again). I was overwhelmed ha ha.

Alhamdulillah.

Things in the office are not of so much improvement though. As papers and files piling up on my desk, my motivation berkadar songsang. It drains up.

And today, I bought 3 scarfs.To sooth my mind. Well, perhaps that's just an excuse anyway ha ha.

But regardless. 

I hope I'll be happy again or I'll end up broke   ^_^



1 comment: