Tuesday 11 June 2013

cuti cuti sekolah May 2013

The much looked-forward-for school holidays are over! For 2 weeks, it was more gas than brake. Now, brake-brake-brake, gas. Brake-brake-brake, gas. Or just lepaskan your brake, let the car roll by itself, then brake some more. No need to tekan minyak pun LOL!

Anyway.
Went back to my kampung @Temerloh. My kampung is more kampung than Tebby's. We still have cows freely wandering around. When I was small (and I was a very small girl), takut betul kalau terserempak dengan lembu on the way to and back from sekolah. My parents would always said 'buat apa nak takut dengan lauk?' :P My parents still rear chicken though we buy chicken meat and eggs from shops! We have a kebun to go to and on those good days, we have bananas, fresh from the tree.

My eldest brother has sekandang kambing which he rears for selling. He will have hard time selling those I am sure. Every each of the kambing has own name. That's how related they are. Siti Ramadhan, Browny, Black, Abah (a male goat, specially bought to multiply the population he he) and my children's favourite - Cute. His mummy goat refused to take care of him after birth so my brother becomes his adopted father from there on. Of course it comes with a privileges, he gets to wander freely in the kebun more often than his friends :D And that is where my children would go visit at least once whenever we go balik kampung.

Adam has a natural flair with the goats, letting them eat from his hands and gets really happy when them goats lick his hands, and he pats the goat (which are almost as tall as he is!) like we pat out friends at the back and came back with baju and seluar soiled from taik kambing :P

Apart from that, we had steamboat dinner @Rest House Temerloh.

Nothing fancy about the place. Suffice to say that I'd think 1000x to sleep there. But despite that, food sedap and banyak. We even packed unfinished food.



After 3 nights, we parted Temerloh and checked ourselves in One World Hotel, OU. Our initial plan was The Gardens Residence but Tebby has a soft spot for One World OU. So One World it was then. A junior suite was on promotion, we grabbed that.




Jumping beans these boys are. They went boing boing boing on the bed and buat-buat jatuh atas karpet. Shoo away boys, your Abah and Ummi shall have that bed for ourselves he he

Did we? Nope. The littlest of them all menyelit tido sama :P

Crabtree & Evelyn! Grab everything unfinished and brought back home ha ha

Kids had splurging good times at the the hotel's pool. But not for long coz shortly after, it rained! They didn't complaint much since the next day we had more water-play at Desa Waterpark.

Smaller and lesser things to try and wayyy cheaper than Sunway Lagoon. Not complaining. I had much lesser run around following Adam who insisted to try everything!

Panas! I went back all burnt. With red cheeks, which I like, sort of natural blush. But those red cheeks also came with a friend, a red nose! Noo!! I ended up looking like Rudolph the next few days and later looked like someone who just had a skincare tragedy. My skin was peeling and was very dry from chlorine (and whatever there was in the water... hurmphh)

The second week, kids complained of kebosanan staying at taska. I had an event coming up right after school holidays, couldn't clock-out on time as I had wished. Tebby is always busy at work, regardless cuti sekolah or not. My SIL pulak taking her boys to a 3-days school holiday program at Global Art near our house. I enrolled them at the same place and my SIL took charge sending and fetching them up. They came back with clay art on the first day, two door-signs each on second and on third, each came back with one pack of sushi rolls and a bento box. They forced us to have a taste. Nasib baik sedap :D


Now school resumes as usual. The only difference is - my boys are enrolled at Global Art  for weekly classes. Good, then less of Midvalley or KLCC and the likes on weekends :D


No comments:

Post a Comment