Thursday 13 June 2013

the flower girls..

To be frank, I am not much of a 'flower' person but the dining table at home deserves some little highlights. I was torn between these roses (as in photo), hydrangeas and tulips and lilies.

After few vases, mono or mixed-colors trials, single or mixed-types trials - I finally opted for mono-color and just one type which is roses. I like it to look simple and relax.

The girl helped me cut the stems because they were tad bit too long for the vase. They were so liat and keras the girl almost jumped doing it! White a boy manning the kedai looked on *sigh*. But he helped me choose the flowers earlier on he.. he..



Kakak, whom was entrusted to guard the flower, seen here hugging the vase :D under my close supervision. It was all-girls' outing, we had fun choosing, trying and what-nots.

We were back home more than an hour late with more things in the car than we probably should've bought and that flower arrangement was definitely not in our shopping list he..  he..

Probably my husband would think twice before letting us girls go out on our own again :D



2 comments: