Friday 17 May 2013

a little package from Glitzy Gurlz


Online shopping is my middle name. It excites me to receive packages once in a while (once in while la sangat kan, sampai brader Poslaju kalau berselisih kat luar pun buleh tegur menegur :D)

After been browsing, I finally had the guts to place my order for a bangle. Ever wonder why you look better in a cosmetic shop but once you step out, voila.. reality hits! It's called lighting peeps. This FB (http://www.facebook.com/glitzygurl) posted drooling photos and I had hoped the gorjes-ness was not due to lighting. Instead of ordering all all things that caught my eyes (which is a lot :P), I ordered for just one. Cuba dulu kan.



The bangle arrived few days later and myyy.... my heart jumped! Out from the ordinary plastik Poslaju, out came a box with elaborate ribbon dressing (elaborate la for a simple person like me). I loike! I loike! A little effort will go a loonggg way.



And under a thin layer of paper, there's my bangle. Tak menghampakan. Let's just say this photo doesn't do justice to. In short, I love it.


Now I can order some more. I did say a little effort will go a loongggg way. Kan?



No comments:

Post a Comment