Friday 16 August 2013

eid 2013 ii - a very hearty strawberry birthday!

Hearty Strawberry Cheese cake for the birthday girl. that was the best deco that I could do he he. 

Coincidently, 1st Eid 2013 that fell on 8th August was also Kakak's 12 birthday. In anticipation of that, I baked a Strawberry Cheesecake for her birthday and brought that right up from KL to Tgg.. siap transit kat Temerloh lagi :D

It feels like just yesterday when I first held her in my arms, looking those chubby cheeks and abundant of hair! And just few days back, she was cutting her cake on her 12th birthday! How time flies.


the boys in their traditional attire

apples of my eyes! seated L-R - Iman, Kakak, Adam. 9, 12 and 5yo respectively. 

It was a rather 'quiet' Eid in Tebby's kampung. Unlike previous years, almost non-stop flow of relatives, friends and children came. I wonder if death of our elders makes us grow apart?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment