Thursday 1 August 2013

the month of August


I was born in August 1974

I reported duty for my first job assignment in August 1997
After 16 years, I reported duty for my 5th assignment in August 2013

I was introduced to my other half in August 1997
We were married three years later in August 2000
Our firstborn came a year later in August 2001

Indeed, it's a meaningful month.
Not too say the other 11 are meaningless, but we sure have more to celebrate this month..

I'll be one year less than 40 this August 2013
InsyaAllah




7 comments:

  1. Happy birthmonth kak....:)

    Selamat Hari Raya buat Kak Ti dan keluarga.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hepi besday kak...

    *sama mcm saya..3 org punya besday in August*

    Selamat Hari raya kak..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. thanks all! My bad, lama betul tak jengah blog, dari puasa sampai raya. Wishing you all blessed and happy Eid too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selamat Hari Raya Ummie .....

    lama tak jengah blog ummi nie

    ReplyDelete