Sunday 3 March 2013

3.3.13 - herbaline!

Went for a facial earlier today. I have never been to anywhere else for that matter so I can't compare. I have no complaints about Herbaline either. Probably bcoz they had never provoked me into signing-up into anything or pushing me too hard to buy their products. I am at peace, so to speak :D


I was in a hurry so opted for Relaxing Facial Treatment (basic facial). The receipt says it's pocket-friendly facial, I might as well go for that one in future hi hi. Bought Nano Moisturizing Toner as mine running out of stock. They have 2 types of toner - Nano Moisturizing Toner and Sterilizing Toner. My skin is dry and aging and was advised to use Nano Moisturizing Toner.

Must admit although I like being pampered like that, extraction of whiteheads and blackheads made me sweat even when the air-cond was set at 18d! What more with the existence of pimples which I occasionally get especially during that time of the month!

6 comments:

  1. owh RM69 for 90 min kan?
    berminat sgt!
    harga berpatutan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RM69 for 60 minutes.
      okaylah kot, for basic facial :)

      Delete
  2. kat plaza pantai ada. the beauty salon (pindah tapi row sama). Pernah buat buang blackhead & whitehead sampai merah hidung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kan aritu kita plan nak berjemaah buat facial kat situ :D :D
      herbaline ni belakang rumah, senang nak lari kejap from kids for some me-time :D

      Delete
  3. owh ye ke aini! boleh la aku gi time lunch hr on friday..jom nak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farrah sila booking awal2. tempat tu kan salu full.

      Delete