Friday 1 March 2013

an update :: dinnerdate

An update from this morning makan-makan do:D

Barisan makanan. Was supposed to start at 9.00am but it started at 9.30am. I had expected that to happen. Nasib baik dah beli karipap 3 ketul pepagi morning tu.

Small Sweet Bun (RM0.35 seketul) cicah Kuzi Ayam. Kuzi Ayam RM55 seekor (siap masak). Minimum purchase is setengah ekor. According to my tastebud --> sedap! Ni my new boss yang belanja.

I actually ordered 50pcs of small sweet buns and half chic kuzi ayam bawak balik for the family.

Roti canai pantai-dalam-yang-kalau-dah-sejuk-pun-masih-lembut :D K Nora my ofismet yang belanja.


Bharat Strawberry Tea. Heritage Hotel Cameron Highland bagi souvenir after we all buat teambuilding ofis end of 2012 and stay kat that hotel.

I remember when I first stepped in my current office 1st July 2011, I was shocked at the calmness and quietness. So calm that it irritated me :D But then slowly new people coming in, start meriah and now we sort of have this makan-makan do from time to time.

As for today, moga Allah berkati dan murahkan rezeki to those that belanja us :D

And this was my dinner earlier on. Traffic was heavy. It always is every Friday anyway. Rerouted to Bangsar and dated @Mahbub. Had half portion of nasi lemak with ikan bulus, hati ayam, potatoes and boiled egg on the side.

To ease the guilt, washed those down with limau suam :D
Have a good weekend every one!


2 comments:

  1. kuzi dgn bun tu mmg my feveret! kami pon pernah order for pot luck opis ..suke sgt!
    eh btw terima kasih juga yer rezeki saya jumaat ptg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly tho, tak mendapat sambutan @home. kuzi too sweet they say..

    ReplyDelete