Wednesday 13 March 2013

interference

Do you believe in telepathy? Well, to certain extend, I do.

After being married for sometimes (may Allah Bless our marriage), on certain occasions when I really wanted to eat something, next thing I know Tebby suggested just what I had in mind. Of course there are time when I think he ignored my telepathy messages :D :D Like the other day when I had a bling-bling in mind :D

Anyway, he went on an office road-trip down south to Johor, Melaka and the last stop, Seremban. After the session in Johor, he called up saying he was in JPO. JPO? My heart skipped a bit. I tried sending him the usual telepathy messages. Well I heard Fossil handbags are much cheaper there in JPO.

He came back after 4 days and he got me (and the kids) these!

Chocolate Factory Outlet. CFO peeps! CFO!

Signal interference eh? :D



Thanks Yang. For the fact that you know I love chocolates. And for the fact that you know I love them with loads of nuts. He knows me like the back of his hand, haven't you heard? :D

Now, time to fix the signal.....


No comments:

Post a Comment