Monday 7 April 2014

daily workout


I have been contemplating to buy an exercise machine. Treadmill, strider, bicycle.. and anything of sorts. I have that listed in my to-buy list and hopefully my plan will still be executable when the bonus finally cashed in. Coz I sure have a looonggggg to buy list and that exercise machine is not numero uno!

Meanwhile.

I downloaded this Daily Workout via play store. We can pick out targeted exercise (abs, arm, butt, cardio, leg) or do a combination of all, full. I did the abs once. But I have watched all don't worry. When I finally have the motivation to do all, I am allll prepared....


Example, here I picked a 5 minutes abs workout, routine no 1 (other than no 1 is payable).


Under abs workout #1, there's 10 exercises that will torture your stomach muscle :D

And before the start of each exercises, we'll be entertained by a demo so we'll know what needs to be done.


And yesterday I found my boys lying on their back, knees up doing crunch, with my fon lying between them. Apparently they found the apps and started to experiment doing it. They were doing the abs in the evening and later that night I saw Adam doing leg!

Well done boys. Now please pass on some of your motivation to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment