Thursday 10 April 2014

of doing under 9

Yesterday Tebby and me drove separately to work. That means I’d clock out on time and if the traffic and weather permits, I’d have the opportunity to sweat out some fat and calories before fetching them kids from taska. Both traffic and weather were kind to me (Thank You Allah!). I have changed into my running gear before clocking out but had to wear those with pair of black court-shoes coz I left my sneakers in the car.


Under 9 minutes? You meant my 8.59 minutes?




My dinner later last night :P .. I don’t normally do rice for dinner. But sadin is always an exception. Too good to refuse.

On a more serious note, I notice every time I sweat myself out running or doing physical exercise activities, I’d more refreshed. This morning I woke up at 4:30am and had trouble going back to sleep coz I felt good and refresh.

But why don’t I feel the same after scrubbing toilets, mopping the floor or did a bakul worth of ironing?? 



1 comment:

  1. Solaan yang lebih kurang sama pernah diutarakan pada Dr. Saya selalu naik turun tangga, lipat,basuh ,gosok baju.. Kemas rumah etc kenapa berat masih tak turun.

    Dr jawab: Awak buat kerja dengan gembira atau dengan stress? kalau dengan stress walaupun peluh sebakul consider bukan exercise kerana badan dipaksa bekerja dan bergerak. Berbanding dengan exercise mcm jogging etc biasanya kita akan lebih fokus dan fikiran lebih santai...

    Sekian, terima kasih...

    ReplyDelete