Friday 8 February 2013

starting over II

New boss reported in last Monday.

Asked. Boss baru macamana? Okay?

Well, having been in the working life for the past 16 years (Almost anyway. Has it really been that long?), reported to 7 different direct supervisors my answer would be - Everyone has his/her own style, strengths and weaknesses. Bear in mind one important thing - when you can't adjust the wind, adjust your sail.

My second lady-boss and my first younger-than-me boss. Yeah I am old. My last 3 series birthday this year! *gulp*

Had a makan-do at Al-Diafah the other day. Farewell for ex boss (and UPNM interns). The shortest period between me and a supervisor. Only one year and a half I think.


Lamb Mandy! Ai cinta! Al-Diafah has always been one of my favorites. From rice to kebabs to drinks (almond milk! I loike) - always just right.

Flowers for my x-boss. Either you beranak, pencen, or transfer out baru dapat these okay :D

UPNM students. Spent 6 months with us. Shy, these guys. Sometimes I forgot they were in my office. Very quiet okay. Now dah masuk kem balik kot. Good luck guys!


Kebabs! When I was having badddd spell of morning sickness when I was pregnant with Adam, ni je lah yang berkenan kat tekak. Gigih Tebby u ols membeli benda ni hihi.

My first serving. Had few additional that I lost count. But my colleague confirmed that I had at least three! Wei, aku nampak hang makan sampai 3 kali. Oh well...

Cerita pasal boss lama boss baru tapi gambar semua makanan? Motif? Hi hi..





No comments:

Post a Comment