Saturday 3 November 2012

2 birthdays and a cake!

Sibuk dengan urusan duniawi sampai terlupa hal yang ini :P
This is written on 7th November but I backdated it to its actual date so I won't feel too bad about it :D

Tarikh 3 November, bersamaan 20 Ramadhan, 8 tahun lepas, Muhammad Iman was born @APSH. A hard and painful labor-room experience, albeit being the second time.

Since we were going back balik kampung celebrating Eid Adha, and my father turned 72 on that very day, so we thought we could have joint-celebration. Why not kan. Afterall, my siblings and the kids' cousins were there as well (and we had kambing bakar!!) 

Creme Brulee Cheesecake from Secret Recipe. It was a hit (except for Tebby who's not so much of a cake person). Sedap, lemak berkrim (my tagline for sedap food) - the birthday boy even mintak simpan sikit for him to savour later :P

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Atok and Iman
Happy Birthday to you

Tapi cake tulis nama Iman. Aci?

My father, 72 whom they fondly called Atok with my two boys.

Sharing good times. Obviously someone cracked a joke :D
Happy 72nd Birthday Apok
Happy 8th Birthday Muhammad Iman.
We all love you both to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment