Thursday 8 November 2012

randoms on reno

It's been about 2 months and a week since our house renovation started. It's been raining these days and we're praying hard everything will go on as planned so that we can move back mid of December, or at least before the new school term starts.

Whenever it's sunny and warm, they do the wall and roofing.Whenever it's gloomy and wet, they do the tiling, plastering the indoor wall, installing ceiling.


Our soon to be love-pad! we used to have a small bedroom (and Adam co-sleeps!). This is big by my standard so I proposed we reduce the width.
He - Why? Leave it be. You can place your future threadmill in here later.
Me - My what? You mean threadmill cum towel hanger is it?

My walk-in closet. That's 1/3 of Tebby standing in it. He occupies only 1/3 of our previous wardrobe anyway *evil laugh*

Awwww... *cinta* okay. Last time I shared a photo in my fb, some people mistook that it was a photo of our house. This is actually at IKEA. Yeah I know I shouldn't snap any photo there. I love the wallpaper most!

No comments:

Post a Comment