Wednesday 14 November 2012

2D1N @One World OU

Term break is here again! List of plan includes but not limited to - balik kampung, pindah rumah, short getaway. Since there's a 3 days break this week, we started the list with short getaway. Booked ourselves in @ One World Hotel, OU. My personal preference would be The Royale Bintang (The Curve) but the vote was 4 against 1. They won.

It was our second time there. Went there December last year (Read here)



It was Deepavali on the day we checked-in. They have this kolam displayed at the lobby. I had difficult time checking-in while the boys peeked curiously at this while standing way too close! Then they vented out by running and running and more running - around this thing! Next thing I know I was charged RM700 as deposit! Must be the boys ha ha. Usually (at other hotels) I am charged at one-night's rate. The room we booked was nowhere near RM700 pun :P


One world has this old, grandeur feeling. Marbles, dark solid wood, tempered glass. The Royale Bintang feels younger and more modern, simpler, lesser frills. Just compare their 2 lobbies and you'll know what I mean. But I have to agree that their breakfast spread is way better than any other hotels we ever stayed in. And their bread pudding is owhsome-ness!




The kids love its pool! Kiddy pool with slide! That was Adam's first time going down the slide. A little stunt and he had this surprise look on his face as he went down!

moo cow-ing after dinner @Johnny's. It's super easy to find eateries since it's adjoined to OU Shopping Complex.


Kiddy pool was being cleaned up when we got down the next day. My elder two - no problem since they only layan adult pool these days. Even Adam came and joined us in the adult pool. I thought he'd be scared, instead he tepis-tepis me suruh pegi jauh-jauh sikit. So eksyen that boy. Tengok tu, acara berenang pelampung ............ siap dengan baldi lagi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment