Wednesday 24 April 2013

at random - 20,21 04 2013

Was suppose to be 'scotch pancakes'. Eaten 2, the rest into cik tong (sampah). Too bitter. Too much baking soda. As a defense statement, well, I was just (blindly) following the recipe...

Among few types of fishes Iman eats. I called off thawing these, Tebby decided to do Nasi Ayam.

For my Lemon Tart project. Called it off too, too malas :P

I made Blueberry Muffins nonetheless!

Tebby did a little marketing after dropping off Kakak for her Saturday's tuition.

Nasi Ayam! Smelling and looking too good to resist.We ended up having lunch at 11:00 am!

Thirst quencher on hot sunny day. Nyum-ness!

My quest on being a Domestic Goddess :D

East meets West. One wanted Pisang Goreng. Another wanted Blueberry Muffins.

Went out and had another lunch nonetheless!

Yakult for Adam, Green Tea for me.

Homemade Cili Boh.

Boys!

Love!

Terengganu Style Nasi Minyak. A take-out from a tahlil-do.

Bubur Kacang with Ice Cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment