Thursday 18 April 2013

at random - 13 04 2013

One can never be happy all the time, but one can always pretend *sigh*

Anyway.

Random pics taken last Saturday. Kakak had her weekly tuition at school and Iman had this Kem Solat going on at school as well. We had some marketing to do so only Adam tagged along. I have always preferred the full-fledged pasar rather than Big AEON, Tesco and the likes. Went to Pasar Borong Selangor, baru ada feel :D



Ayam rambut pacak, as Adam put it. And forced me to snap a photo of it.

Bought a small whole chicken for my roasting project

Adam, minding the fishes.



Meat section. Wanna pose or not? Takut mehh?




Decided to whip up Nasi Lemak for lunch. With the usual Sambal Telur. And as requested, Ikan Goreng.
Beras, bawang merah, halia, daun pandan, santan and garam.


Pisang Lemak Manis! I lurve!


Spent hours cleaning and sorting these. And kemas fridge also.


My roasting projects. Chicken and beef. By today all done and finish already.




Accompaniments for Nasi Lemak - Sambal Telur, Ikan Goreng, Timun. And leftover Udang Masak Lemak from the previous weekend!

Iman's favorite. All red, cold and juicy. Nyam!

Melting butter and choc chips for brownies project.

Coffee + warm water, also for my brownies project.

Roasted!

Baked!
It was quite tiring but fulfilling day.
Who says I am hard to please?
These days, even pasar and baking can make me smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment