Wednesday 17 April 2013

Tebby turned 39!

Last Sunday that is!

Anyway, after work on Friday, two days ahead, we made an impromptu plan for a quiet celebration, just the two of us. Pit-stopped at MidValley (Where else! We are so predictable), had an early dinner at Madam Kwan.


Fried Kuetiaw for the him. Since he hadn't had lunch yet that day, we also had Fried Chicken (usually served with Madam Kwan's Nasi Bojari)





I had Grilled Lamb Chop. Tasty as usual. With loads of vege and fries!




Small bouquet of Calla Lily for him. Placed them near our little family photo at the living area.


And guess what? I made my first brownies for his birthday. Initially I planned to do a Blueberry Cheese Cake, a baked version with blueberry toppings and all.. but then I have baked 2 or 3 of them before. Why not divert to something else?

Happy Birthday Yang! We all love you loads! Especially me - always remember that :D
 

Brownies updates - I should've stick to Blueberry Cheese Cake. Birthday boy loves sourish cake.


4 comments:

  1. Cantiknya Lily tu with the green background... nampak sejuk je mata memandang... nice shot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noor. I have always loved simple but beautiful things. But then, who wouldn't? :D

      Delete