Tuesday 23 April 2013

those biiiiig soulful eyes


Remember Calico? The mother cat my kids loooveee so much? The white-black-orange cat with big soulful eyes?

Well, she has stopped bringing back those small furry things. Instead now, she's bringing even more bigger furry things, her friends! A black one as well as a white one.

Ummi, boleh kita bagi dia makan?
Kids asked me, staring me with their big soulful eyes.

Kesian dia Ummi, Calico tu ada baby dalam perut.
Ummi, tengok tu, semua semua tengok kita with their big soulful eyes.

Boleh lah Ummi.. ya?

Ahhh.. who could ever win an argument with kids, staring at me with their big soulful eyes. An argument over those cuddly furry cats with big soulful eyes?

The other two have their respective names as well, the white one Calica (Kalika) and the black, Calici (Kaliki). I found myself fuss over these new additions. When I open the main door, especially in the morning, I swear they stare at me with those big soulful eyes that I fetch whatever food suitably for cats to feed them. When they do not come over, I can't help but to wonder their whereabouts and pray that some kind-hearted beings would feed them.

Calico is pregnant. We are expecting perhaps a few Calicu's to the addition in the weeks to come :D

Yeah, those big soulful eyes..

No comments:

Post a Comment