Monday 29 April 2013

tea tree for jerry-woes


I am officially dealing with teenager hormonal woes - Numero uno - jerry-woes! We only have one teenager at home so take your lucky guess.

Small zits near her nose and her forehead. They come and go and after a while on Cetaphil as cleanser and a light dot of my obat jerawat (it says not to be used by under 12 but she'll be 12 this August so I guess a light dot wouldn't make much difference on the 3-4 months age gap :P), I decided to take one step further...

So here.. things specifically for her jerry-woes - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash and Tree Tree Oil from The Body Shop.

And, in my usual fussy-mother mode, I make sure she wash her hands before washing her face and that she apply the oil before bed every night.

2 days later she made an announcement - It works Ummi. Jerawat Kakak dah kecut.
So, it works! Now I should use hers instead :D

And ooohh, please use separate tower to lap your face please!

Told y'all, I am fussy like that..





2 comments:

  1. hahah.. alamak, and now my daughter is in her awkward phase. alamak kena tanya tips ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she asked the other day if she has to do anything after marriage to get a baby *gulp* I haven't really answered that..

      Delete