Thursday 4 April 2013

time for flower

I am not much of a flower-person when it comes to decorating (although I love getting fresh bouquet :D) Nevertheless, lately I am getting these urges to have simple flower arrangement atop a small console that we have.

Maybe it's an age matter :D

credit: www.dancingtothespiritofthewood.com

credit: www.gardenofsenses.com.my

credit: www.decoist.com

credit: www.fauxfloralarrangements.com
I have a thing for clean, simple line, no frill, monotonous preference on many things. As you can see, these arrangements above included. Whites will go well with our antique-olive painted wall, don't you think?

credit: www.onewed.com
Nice to have on the coffee table but am not sure if it lasts :D Coffee table is a high-traffic area in the house. Books, toys, kain-lap-hidung are among the inhabitants. But never coffee, despite the name suggests :D

credit: www.mywedding.com
Love these white-greens too, especially the front-most.


No comments:

Post a Comment